1. Limits from YellowPages: YellowPages doesn’t allow users to check all the pages & profiles for a single search. For example, Yellowpages UK (Yell) limits the user to maximum 10 pages per search and each page contain 25 profiles only. So in that way you will be able to get 25*10=250 profiles per search only (although there might be millions of profiles available).
Similarly YellowPages US only allow 100 pages per search and 30 profiles per page. So you can get maximum 100*30=3000 profiles per search for USA.
2. How to Overcome the Limits: The most efficient way to overcome the limits is splitting the single search into multiple searches. So to do that, we can split our search into smaller areas instead of going for larger area (i.e. States or Country). In that way the number of searches will be increased and we will get much more profiles withing the limits.
3. Do it with the Software with the Software: We make it really easy to split your search into thousands of local areas. We provide a list of 24 thousands UK cities and 36 thousands US cities for free with the software. For example, in that way you can get up to 25*10*24000=6 millions profiles for a single keyword (for Yellowpages UK).
Follow the steps bellow to perform splites search in the software:
- At first select the YellowPages Site in “Scraping Mode 2”.
- Download the list of cities. You will find the download link above the “Mode 2 Start Button”.
- Enter your search keyword.
- Type the citys in the location field or import the downloaded citis list.
- It is recommended that you split the download file into multiple files and scrape them one by one as it might take some times.
- Finally press the start button.
Please contact our support if you do not understand anything or if you need any help from us.