Using the Allegro Dropshipping App is really simple and you will find everything working, if you can follow the simple step by step guide. There is some simple steps you need to follow before you start using the software for the first time.
- Account Setup.
- Setup & Import Settings from a Previously Listed Product (For shipping, payment and other info).
- Update Pricing Formula.
After completing the 3 steps, you are ready to start using the software.
1. Account Setup
At first go to the “Account Setup” tab. You need to create API credentials for this step. Your normal username/email and password based authentication will not work. Please follow the guide below to create the API credentials. It will take not more than 2 minutes.
1. At first login to your seller account (allegro.pl).
2. Go to the following link: https://apps.developer.allegro.pl/new
3. Enter the App Name, Select “The Application will have access to the browser” option.
4. Then type http://localhost:8000 in the “URL Redirection” field. Make sure you entered this exactly in the same way.
5. Then accept the terms and click on “ADD” button. Check the image for better understanding.
6. Then in the next page you will find all the necessary information. (if it dosen’t redirect, then visit: https://apps.developer.allegro.pl/)
7. Copy all the authentication details from the webpage to the software (like the above image) and save.
8. Finally press the “Authenticate Now” button. It will open allegro site on web browser. Login to allow access. If everything is ok, you will see a blank page (white page). Go to the next step and start doing things. If something wrong with your authentication, it will ask you again to authenticate.
2. Setup & Import Settings from a Previously Listed Product
Shipping, delivery and after sale services info are imported from one of your previously listed product (and copied to the new ones).
We believe some settings are lot easier to set on the web-browser. So we made it this way. All you have to do is list a product manually (publish/draft), set all the necessary delivery, shipping, payment and after sales services information on that product (manually).
Finally goto the “Product Listing Tab” of the software, enter the product id of that product and press the import button. If everything correct, It will show the information on the software.
Where to find the product ID? Look at the images below:
3. Setup Pricing Formula
Pricing formula is used to reprice the product from Source Price to your new price. Fill all the required fields and test it before using. Pricing formula is not global. Pricing formula will be used independently with each product. So if you need to set different pricing for different product, change the pricing formula before you list them. Or you can update the pricing formula from the products tab anytime.
Contact support if you do not understand anything. We are always ready to help you.
We can do this for you using TeamViewer or Anydesk if necessary for free (For any version including Free).
How to Import, Publish, Monitor, Update & Remove Products: